Antitumor activity without on-target off-tumor toxicity of GD2–chimeric antigen receptor T cells in patients with neuroblastoma
CARs to drive off neuroblastoma
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
- 2.49 MB
REFERENCES AND NOTES
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- CAR-T cells and BiTEs in solid tumors: challenges and perspectives, Journal of Hematology & Oncology, 14, 1, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1186/s13045-021-01067-5
- Systems glycobiology for discovering drug targets, biomarkers, and rational designs for glyco-immunotherapy, Journal of Biomedical Science, 28, 1, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1186/s12929-021-00746-2
- How Do We Meet the Challenge of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy for Solid Tumors?, The Cancer Journal, 27, 2, (134-142), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1097/PPO.0000000000000516
- The glycosphingolipid GD2 as an effective but enigmatic target of passive immunotherapy in children with aggressive neuroblastoma (HR-NBL), Cancer Letters, 503, (220-230), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2020.11.044
- Cell Fate Reprogramming in the Era of Cancer Immunotherapy, Frontiers in Immunology, 12, (2021).https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2021.714822
- Novel Treatments and Technologies Applied to the Cure of Neuroblastoma, Children, 8, 6, (482), (2021).https://doi.org/10.3390/children8060482
- Advances in Pharmacotherapy for Neuroblastoma, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1080/14656566.2021.1953470
- Surface expression of the immunotherapeutic target G D2 in osteosarcoma depends on cell confluency , Cancer Reports, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1002/cnr2.1394
- A Novel Treatment for Ewing’s Sarcoma: Chimeric Antigen Receptor-T Cell Therapy, Frontiers in Immunology, 12, (2021).https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2021.707211
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF