Chemical synapses without synaptic vesicles: Purinergic neurotransmission through a CALHM1 channel-mitochondrial signaling complex
Tasting with ATP
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
REFERENCES AND NOTES
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- GAD65Cre Drives Reporter Expression in Multiple Taste Cell Types, Chemical Senses, 46, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1093/chemse/bjab033
- Slow recovery from the inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.3 in mouse taste receptor cells, Pflügers Archiv - European Journal of Physiology, 473, 6, (953-968), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s00424-021-02563-w
- Lung epithelial endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondrial 3D ultrastructure: a new frontier in lung diseases, Histochemistry and Cell Biology, 155, 2, (291-300), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s00418-020-01950-1
- Cellular diversity and regeneration in taste buds, Current Opinion in Physiology, 20, (146-153), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cophys.2021.01.003
- Is there a role for GABA in peripheral taste processing, Current Opinion in Physiology, 20, (105-111), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cophys.2021.01.001
- On the molecular nature of large-pore channels, Journal of Molecular Biology, 433, 17, (166994), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmb.2021.166994
- Variation in taste ganglion neuron morphology: insights into taste function and plasticity, Current Opinion in Physiology, 20, (134-139), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cophys.2020.12.011
- Taste Receptor Signaling, , (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/164_2021_442
- Sour taste: receptors, cells and circuits, Current Opinion in Physiology, 20, (8-15), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cophys.2020.12.006
- Bitter, sweet, and umami signaling in taste cells: it’s not as simple as we thought, Current Opinion in Physiology, 20, (159-164), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cophys.2021.01.010
- See more
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF