Capturing roaming molecular fragments in real time
Roaming dynamics in real time
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
References and Notes
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
27 November 2020
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- A molecular road movie, Physics Today, 74, 7, (62-63), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1063/PT.3.4801
- Filming ultrafast roaming-mediated isomerization of bismuth triiodide in solution, Nature Communications, 12, 1, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-021-25070-z
- Time-Resolved Pair-Correlated Imaging of the Photodissociation of Acetaldehyde at 267 nm: Pathway Partitioning, The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 125, 29, (6450-6460), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpca.1c04773
- Tracking the nuclear movement of the carbonyl sulfide cation after strong-field ionization by time-resolved Coulomb-explosion imaging, Physical Review A, 103, 5, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.103.053103
- Conformer-specific photochemistry imaged in real space and time, Science, 374, 6564, (178-182), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abk3132
- Orbiting resonances in formaldehyde reveal coupling of roaming, radical, and molecular channels, Science, 374, 6571, (1122-1127), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abk0634
- Controlling H3+ Formation From Ethane Using Shaped Ultrafast Laser Pulses, Frontiers in Physics, 9, (2021).https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2021.691727
- Multi-Particle Three-Dimensional Covariance Imaging: “Coincidence” Insights into the Many-Body Fragmentation of Strong-Field Ionized D 2 O , The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, (8302-8308), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c02481
- Imaging intramolecular hydrogen migration with time- and momentum-resolved photoelectron diffraction, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1039/D1CP02055B
- Smallest Organic Tetracation in the Gas Phase: Stability of Multiply Charged Diiodoacetylene Produced in Intense Femtosecond Laser Fields, The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, (2021).https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpca.1c06390
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF