Biodiversity redistribution under climate change: Impacts on ecosystems and human well-being
Consequences of shifting species distributions
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
- 670.45 KB
References and Notes
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
31 March 2017
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Glacial ice supports a distinct and undocumented polar bear subpopulation persisting in late 21st-century sea-ice conditions, Science, 376, 6599, (1333-1338), (2022)./doi/10.1126/science.abk2793
- Getting ahead of climate change for ecological adaptation and resilience, Science, 376, 6600, (1421-1426), (2022)./doi/10.1126/science.abo3608
- The mid-Miocene Zhangpu biota reveals an outstandingly rich rainforest biome in East Asia, Science Advances, 7, 18, (2021)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.abg0625
- Allow “nonuse rights” to conserve natural resources, Science, 373, 6558, (958-961), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abi4573
- Actions on sustainable food production and consumption for the post-2020 global biodiversity framework, Science Advances, 7, 12, (2021)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.abc8259
- Socioeconomic impacts of marine heatwaves: Global issues and opportunities, Science, 374, 6566, (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abj3593
- Using paleo-archives to safeguard biodiversity under climate change, Science, 369, 6507, (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abc5654
- Keystone predators govern the pathway and pace of climate impacts in a subarctic marine ecosystem, Science, 369, 6509, (1351-1354), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.aav7515
- Fire and biodiversity in the Anthropocene, Science, 370, 6519, (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abb0355
- Microclimate shifts in a dynamic world, Science, 368, 6492, (711-712), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.abc1245
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF