The Framing of Decisions and the Psychology of Choice
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
30 January 1981
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Apparent sunk cost effect in rational agents, Science Advances, 8, 6, (2022)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.abi7004
- Persuasive robots should avoid authority: The effects of formal and real authority on persuasion in human-robot interaction, Science Robotics, 6, 58, (2021)./doi/10.1126/scirobotics.abd5186
- Implications of Scarcity, Science, 338, 6107, (617-618), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1230292
- Policies Designed for Self-Interested Citizens May Undermine "The Moral Sentiments": Evidence from Economic Experiments, Science, 320, 5883, (1605-1609), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1152110
- Money Illusion and the Market, Science, 317, 5841, (1042-1043), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1143917
- Frames, Biases, and Rational Decision-Making in the Human Brain, Science, 313, 5787, (684-687), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1128356
- Predicting Future Rewards, Science, 301, 5630, (179-180), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1087383
- The politics of zero-sum thinking: The relationship between political ideology and the belief that life is a zero-sum game, Science Advances, 5, 12, (2019)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.aay3761
- Risk Within Reason, Science, 248, 4955, (559-564), (1990)./doi/10.1126/science.2333509
- Organizational Aspects of Engineering System Safety: The Case of Offshore Platforms, Science, 250, 4985, (1210-1217), (1990)./doi/10.1126/science.250.4985.1210
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Purchase digital access to this article
Download and print this article for your personal scholarly, research, and educational use.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF