Pain Affect Encoded in Human Anterior Cingulate But Not Somatosensory Cortex
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
REFERENCES AND NOTES
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
15 August 1997
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Closed-loop stimulation using a multiregion brain-machine interface has analgesic effects in rodents, Science Translational Medicine, 14, 651, (2022)./doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.abm5868
- Empathy for Pain Involves the Affective but not Sensory Components of Pain, Science, 303, 5661, (1157-1162), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1093535
- Placebo-Induced Changes in fMRI in the Anticipation and Experience of Pain, Science, 303, 5661, (1162-1167), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1093065
- Anterior Cingulate Conflict Monitoring and Adjustments in Control, Science, 303, 5660, (1023-1026), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1089910
- COMT valmet Genotype Affects µ-Opioid Neurotransmitter Responses to a Pain Stressor, Science, 299, 5610, (1240-1243), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1078546
- Does Rejection Hurt? An fMRI Study of Social Exclusion, Science, 302, 5643, (290-292), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1089134
- Anterior Cingulate: Single Neuronal Signals Related to Degree of Reward Expectancy, Science, 296, 5573, (1709-1711), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1069504
- Regional Mu Opioid Receptor Regulation of Sensory and Affective Dimensions of Pain, Science, 293, 5528, (311-315), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1060952
- Psychological and Neural Mechanisms of the Affective Dimension of Pain, Science, 288, 5472, (1769-1772), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.288.5472.1769
- Interacting Minds--A Biological Basis, Science, 286, 5445, (1692-1695), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.286.5445.1692
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Purchase digital access to this article
Download and print this article for your personal scholarly, research, and educational use.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF