Type 6 Secretion System–Mediated Immunity to Type 4 Secretion System–Mediated Gene Transfer
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
References and Notes
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
11 October 2013
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- RcsB-dependent regulation of type VI secretion system in porcine extra-intestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli, Gene, 768, (145289), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gene.2020.145289
- Harnessing the plant microbiome to promote the growth of agricultural crops, Microbiological Research, 245, (126690), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micres.2020.126690
- Type VI secretion system killing by commensal Neisseria is influenced by expression of type four pili, eLife, 10, (2021).https://doi.org/10.7554/eLife.63755
- Activation of a bacterial killing machine, PLOS Genetics, 17, 1, (e1009261), (2021).https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1009261
- Colistin Dependence in Extensively Drug-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Strain Is Associated with ISAjo2 and ISAba13 Insertions and Multiple Cellular Responses, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 22, 2, (576), (2021).https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms22020576
- A Tad-like apparatus is required for contact-dependent prey killing in predatory social bacteria, eLife, 10, (2021).https://doi.org/10.7554/eLife.72409
- CRISPR-Cas systems restrict horizontal gene transfer in Pseudomonas aeruginosa, The ISME Journal, 15, 5, (1420-1433), (2020).https://doi.org/10.1038/s41396-020-00860-3
- Endogenous membrane stress induces T6SS activity in Pseudomonas aeruginosa , Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 118, 1, (e2018365118), (2020).https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2018365118
- The Tip of the VgrG Spike Is Essential to Functional Type VI Secretion System Assembly in Acinetobacter baumannii , mBio, 11, 1, (2020).https://doi.org/10.1128/mBio.02761-19
- Secretome of Microbiota in Extreme Conditions, Microbial Versatility in Varied Environments, (85-99), (2020).https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3028-9_6
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF