Photoacoustic Tomography: In Vivo Imaging from Organelles to Organs
Lights, Sound, Images
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
References and Notes
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
23 March 2012
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Single-Pixel Photoacoustic Microscopy with Speckle Illumination, Intelligent Computing, 2, (2023)./doi/10.34133/icomputing.0011
- Bioadhesive ultrasound for long-term continuous imaging of diverse organs, Science, 377, 6605, (517-523), (2022)./doi/10.1126/science.abo2542
- Bioimaging of Dissolvable Microneedle Arrays: Challenges and Opportunities, Research, 2022, (2022)./doi/10.34133/2022/9758491
- A tumor microenvironment–induced absorption red-shifted polymer nanoparticle for simultaneously activated photoacoustic imaging and photothermal therapy, Science Advances, 7, 12, (2021)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.abe3588
- Recent Advances in Photoacoustic Tomography, BME Frontiers, 2021, (2021)./doi/10.34133/2021/9823268
- Simultaneous transrectal ultrasound and photoacoustic human prostate imaging, Science Translational Medicine, 11, 507, (2021)./doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.aav2169
- A microrobotic system guided by photoacoustic computed tomography for targeted navigation in intestines in vivo, Science Robotics, 4, 32, (2021)./doi/10.1126/scirobotics.aax0613
- Vibrational spectroscopic imaging of living systems: An emerging platform for biology and medicine, Science, 350, 6264, (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.aaa8870
- Surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering nanostars for high-precision cancer imaging, Science Translational Medicine, 7, 271, (271ra7-271ra7), (2021)./doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.3010633
- Multiplexed whole-animal imaging with reversibly switchable optoacoustic proteins, Science Advances, 6, 24, (2020)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.aaz6293
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Register for free to read this article
As a service to the community, this article is available for free. Login or register for free to read this article.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF