Neuronal Activity Related to Reward Value and Motivation in Primate Frontal Cortex
Get full access to this article
View all available purchase options and get full access to this article.
- 1.17 MB
References and Notes
eLetters is an online forum for ongoing peer review. Submission of eLetters are open to all. eLetters are not edited, proofread, or indexed. Please read our Terms of Service before submitting your own eLetter.Log In to Submit a Response
No eLetters have been published for this article yet.
Information & Authors
9 April 2004
Metrics & Citations
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Neuronal correlates of selective attention and effort in visual area V4 are invariant of motivational context, Science Advances, 8, 23, (2022)./doi/10.1126/sciadv.abc8812
- In Monkeys Making Value-Based Decisions, LIP Neurons Encode Cue Salience and Not Action Value, Science, 338, 6103, (132-135), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1226405
- Divided Representation of Concurrent Goals in the Human Frontal Lobes, Science, 328, 5976, (360-363), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1183614
- Dissociable Components of Rule-Guided Behavior Depend on Distinct Medial and Prefrontal Regions, Science, 325, 5936, (52-58), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1172377
- Fictive Reward Signals in the Anterior Cingulate Cortex, Science, 324, 5929, (948-950), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1168488
- Complementary Process to Response Bias in the Centromedian Nucleus of the Thalamus, Science, 308, 5729, (1798-1801), (2021)./doi/10.1126/science.1109154
Log in to view the full text
AAAS login provides access to Science for AAAS Members, and access to other journals in the Science family to users who have purchased individual subscriptions.
- Become a AAAS Member
- Activate your AAAS ID
- Purchase Access to Other Journals in the Science Family
- Account Help
Purchase digital access to this article
Download and print this article for your personal scholarly, research, and educational use.
Buy a single issue of Science for just $15 USD.
Download this article as a PDF fileDownload PDF